This is my first experience with Feuerstein method; which course should I take?

If you are a classroom teacher or clinician you should register for Instrumental Enrichment (IE) Level 1. If you are an educator or clinician working with younger children you should register for Instrumental Enrichment for Younger Children Level 1(IE-Basic 1). If you are a psychologist, clinician or educator with interest in assessment and you have previous assessment experience you may register for Learning PotentialAssessment Device (LPAD).

You may want to read...
$ (USD)
The Feuerstein Institute | The International Institute for the Enhancement of Learning Potential
47 Narkiss Street, PO Box 7755, Jerusalem 91077, Israel | +972-2-5693333 | E-mail: site by red-id